Is increasingly being recognised as an essential tool in today’s workplace and is accredited with much success in resolving issues and the growth of individuals and groups.
ASSUMING THE ROLE OF COACH OR MENTOR ONE MUST APPRECIATE THE PRIVILEGED POSITION THAT ONE HOLDS.
- In this type of relationship you need to be aware the use of approach, discretion and confidentiality in the building of trust between the parties.
- One must not assume that there can be instant chemistry in order favourable outcomes can be achieved.
- A coach’s work is only a vehicle for the guidance of the person not to instruct what action they need or decide to take.
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS THAT MAY ASKED BY LEADERS, MANAGERS AND INDIVIDUALS BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION ON THE APPOINTMENT OF SUCH A PERSON OR ORGANISATION:
- Do they have experience in your particular field?
- Does he or she possess track record of coaching and mentoring?
- What are his or her life experiences of as a coach?
- Can they give an outline of their methodologies and style?
- What assessment and other tools do they employ?
Working with the team at Flinders University- New Venture Institute, Tonsley Park, Adelaide
It is essential that an introductory meeting be convened to assess if he or she is the “right fit” to achieve the objectives required.
I OFFER A NUMBER OF COACHING OPTIONS FOR:
We strongly believe in using proven methodologies in working towards your best interests.
- Leaders of organisations
- Front Line Managers
- Individuals – seeking career guidance
Harrison Assessments has been recognized by Brandon Hall Group as an international leader in the Human Capital Management industry. Brandon Hall is a leading independent research firm, and presented Harrison Assessments Int'l with two Best-of-Class annual awards for 2014.
WHAT ARE OUR STRENGTHS?
“DELIVERING GUIDANCE AND ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES”